January 29 Comic Book Pull LIst

DC

Detective Comics Annual #3
Green Lantern Black Stars #3 (of 3)
   I swore I wasn't going to buy this. I just cannot abide having 2 out of 3 issues.
Justice League #39
Last God #4

Dynamite

Bettie Page Unbound #10

IDW

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #102

Image

Criminal #12
   The end of this volume?
Redneck #25
Sex Criminals #26
   It is back!!! The hiatus is finally over. I am hoping the final arc of this book lives up to how much love I have for the series. Thank you Matt Fraction and Chip Zdarsky. We are not worthy!

Marvel

Avengers #30
   This should be the first full appearance of the new Starbrand. Oh, she is a pregnant human. 
Avengers of the Wastelands #1 (of 5)
   I am SOOOO skeptical of this book. Unless this is a very strong showing I will depart the Wastelands. 
Conan the Barbarian #12
Fallen Angels #6
   The End?
Fantastic Four Annual #6 Facsimile Edition 
   The reprinting of the first apperance of Annihilus and Franklin Richards
Immortal Hulk #30
New Mutants #6
Star Wars #2
   The first issue hooked me so hard. Luke is NOT in a good place following the events of the Empire Strikes Back. 
Thor #2 
   Thor, Herald of Galactus. 'nuff said. 
X-Force #6
X-men #5


Year to Date Issue Count:
Ablaze 1
Aftershock 1
A Wave Blue World 3
Boom 1
Dark Horse 5
DC 15
Dynamite 3
IDW 2
Image 6
Marvel 28
Oni 1
Yen Press 1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ennui

Losing Myself in Distraction