Comic Book Pull List 11/27/2019

DC

Batman Beyond #38
   Will Batwoman Beyond actually be a new character? I am betting it will be Maxine. 
Detective Comics #1016
   I am enjoying Mrs. Freeze way too much. 
Flash #83
Last God #2
   I think this one has the makings of an epic. I also want this as a campaign setting for the world's best roleplaying game. 
Tales from the Dark Multiverse: Infinite Crisis
   Think I should actually read Infinite Crisis first? 

Dynamite

Bettie Page Unbound #6

Image

Criminal #10
Curse Words #25
   The last issue? Charles Soule is working hard on Star Wars and Undiscovered Country. I can see it ending here. Question is, will it be a happy ending?
East of West #44
   Also last arc. Jonathan Hickman is tying this one off to give his love to the X-men.

Marvel

Avengers #27
   We literally got an issue last week. It was phenomenal though. I hope for more 1 million BC Starbrand. 
Conan 2099 #1 
    This is the main reason I am interested in the 2099 series.
Fallen Angels #2
   I admit I am so very skeptical of this book having legs.
New Mutants #2 
   Please be more interesting than the first issue. Please. 
Punisher 2099 #1 
   Because why not?
Uncanny X-men #266 Facsimile Edition 
   1st Appearance of Gambit. This is the holy grail for me. I traded mine away for a stupid New Mutants #98. Only Rob Liefeld is proud of me. 
Valkyrie Jane Foster #5
   Such an interesting cast so far. I love you Jason Aaron and Al Ewing.
X-Force #2
   They skinned Domino and assassinated Xavier in the first book. Why are you not drooling for this issue!

Oni

Rick & Morty vs. Dungeons and Dragons II Painscape #3
   Do I need to explain the awesome here?

Afterword 

11/20's Pull List let me come to an ending with a few books that I pull. I decided to do away with Marked, Vampirella, Loki, and Safe Sex. My thoughts and feelings about these are all on the review episode of the podcast. Tough week. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ennui

Losing Myself in Distraction