Wedding Bells

For those of you who don't know me, I am the big guy in the middle. The people to my left are my new wife and her parents. To my right is my daughter and my parents. Basically, this picture has all the most important people in my life in it. 

For those of you who do know me though, it may be kind of strange to see me getting married. I have to admit the last year or so has been a whirlwind. So much has changed with me, and by extension I am so much happier than I have ever been before. 

Me being happily married is just a 180 degree turn around from where most everyone has known me to be for the last decade. Lots of people from mine and my wife's respective pasts are astounded. Many of the people I know don't even know about it. 

I figured I might start blogging again and telling a little of our story. I doubt it will make for very interesting reading, but it is a fun experience for me. I figure some of the more tender pieces might win me cool points with my new Wife too.

We have been married for a month now, and honestly I still feel like we are on the honeymoon. She is the most wonderful and understanding woman I have ever known. I truly feel blessed. 

Don't worry more information will follow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ennui

Losing Myself in Distraction